Need help sharing your Google Doc? Here are some instructions to help you do so correctly and other tips of extra features and ways for people to access your doc.
1) Firstly, open up a new Google Doc or an existing one that you would like to share
2) Once on your Google Doc, click on the “share” button, which is placed on the top right hand corner of your screen
Templates are extremely handy for writing up professional essays, class notes, CV’s and more.
Google Docs allows you to easily use templates in order to enhance and structure your work!
1. When you first open Google Docs Home, underneath the search bar there should be a row of suggested templates for you to use - As shown above. These are great, but if you would like to use choose from more templates click template gallery.
3. Click on General. It is on the upper, left hand corner of your screen once you click Template Gallery. You can now choose a template!
4. Once your template is chosen you can then personalise it by changing the titles, pictures and content to suit you.
If you still need help, watch this tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgw3kBbILZg
Class notes - Classnotes Luxe
CV - Resume Spearmint
Report - Report Luxe
Essay - Blank
Written by Shaila Bhabha
1. Open up your google sites and click on edit.
Struggling to type an essay or a document? Have problems typing or putting words on paper?
Voice Type in Google Docs is a great tool for situations like this! It's free and easy to use!
1. Create a new document once you have signed in on Google Drive
NB: Ensure that you’re using a google chrome browser
2. Select <Tools> located at the top of the page
Sometimes it can be easier to share your documents on a website, rather than emailing the people who need your information. Putting your document onto a page can make it more accessible to more people.
Subscribe To The Blog