Google Slide Templates:
There are two different ways to get a template for your google slide.
1. Go to slides carnival at www.slidescarnival.com
3. Scrolling down, choose a template you wish to do your presentation on.
4. Click on it and scroll down to find “use as google slides theme” yellow button.
5. This will take you to a Google Slide of the template
6. Then, click on file, then ‘make a copy’ and a new copy of the template will be made, ready for use.
Written by Amy Lim.
Subscribe To The Blog