How to download Google Similar Pages
1. Go to the Chrome Web Store.
2. Type “Google Similar Pages” in the search box.
3. You should be able to find Google Similar Pages under the extensions’ section.
4. Click on the option that looks like this:
5. Click “Add to Chrome”.
6. A pop up box will appear, please click “Add”.
7. If you see the Google Similar Pages icon (Like the one in the picture) on the right side of the address bar, you have downloaded the extension.
How to use Google similar pages:
- Go on a desired website.
- Click on the Similar pages icon on the right hand side corner of the address bar.
- There should be a dropdown box appearing consisting of several websites similar to the one you are currently browsing.
- Simply click on one of the websites from the list to access it.